Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, April 28, 2008

A small word with a big meaning


LOVE ~

Will u love me in the morning when I’m not wearing any makeup
Will u hold my hand when I need a helping hand
Will u love me with all ur heart
Will u look into my eyes & tell me that u will always love me…
Will u be by my side through my hardest time in life
Will u take care of me when I’m sick
Will u love me even if i'm not beautiful...
Will u listen 2 my problems when I need a good listener…
Will u be able 2 understand when I’m busy…n may have not much time with u
Will u able 2 be a good husband n wonderful father for my children…
Will u love me even when later on my hair turns grey…
Will u love me forever even if I’m not in this world anymore…
Will u?

The answer is within u… only u know the answer

You shouldn't look for the one who completes, you need to be complete first, then look for the one who loves you completely

Do whatever makes you happy,Be who ever makes you smileLaugh as much as you breatheLove as long as you live!

don't settle for someone you can live with, settle with someone you just cant live without

its better to have loved and lost then to have never loved at all...

when u love some1 it's not easy 2 let go, when u let go it's not easy 2 love

"if you love someone set them free if they come back it's meant to be

love is a connection of two hearts beating in one direction

If you were a tear in my eye, i would never cry, because i would never want to loose you!

Love doesn’t have 2 have a happy ending coz love doesn’t have 2 end at all

True love hears what is not spoken & understands what is not explained, 4 love doesn’t work in the mouth nor mind but in the heart

Don’t love a person like a flower coz a flower dies in season, love them like a river coz river flows forever

2 comments:

Jun Yusof said...

I can feel what's written.. And such a reminder to me.. =)

Wahidah said...

such a nice reminder for me too..
:p