Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, April 5, 2008

food...


i've tried a new restaurant in SACC Mall, ASiaRi.. it was a very cosy Malay restaurant. We went there for lunch before shopping for tudung in PKNS.. my mom wanted 2 try the food there bcoz it was advertise in magazine. it has lunch set or individual meal.. I wanted something spicy, so I tried Spicy chilli chicken with rice set and manggo frappe.. the price was affordable as it comes with a jelly dessert.. my mom & sis ordered ayam percik rice but they said it was just OK. my dad tried the Asiari special frieD rice.. I saw many other new restaurants there, i will try them some other day & let u know..

3 comments:

fifa said...

wah2..later da try all the food,let me know k..

Anonymous said...

hey azwa, its ernadia :D
have u tried the vietnamese cuisine kat asiari tu? try it !! u'll haf a fun time balut2 makanan sendiri.. best :D

Azwa said...

hi ernadia.. i haven't tried the vietnamese cuisine..nak kena balut2makanan eh hehe i'll try it some day..