Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, April 6, 2008

love & life...


This morning I saw abah siting at the patio reading newspaper.. suddenly I realized that year by year has gone by & abah is getting older by a year.. & of course I grew older too.. abah always told me to get married soon so that they can have grandchildren soon.. I knew Abah really loves children. Everytime we went somewhere, on family gathering.. abah will play with the kids & carry the baby everywhere.. he had no son coz we are the only daughters.. I knew he would really love 2 have a grandson.. hehe InsyaAllah, I hope I’ll be able 2 give Abah a grandson… InsyaAllah, hope that I’ll get a jodoh sooner or later.. hopefully it will be sooner..hehe

I went 2 a wedding this afternoon, it was the wedding of a daughter of Ibu’s friend… I really like 2 look at the bride & groom, they were made for each other..sgt secocok hehe they are both tall, fair & good looking.. When I get married someday, I would really like if people would see me & my future husband like that, look prefectly great together.. as I see in Azween & Aiman.. insyaAllah, they will be getting married next year.. when will it be my turn?? InsyaAllah, I’ll pray that I’ll find my true love someday.. for now, I’m still waiting & searching…

Since the past 2 years ++ or more precise 33 months ago, many friends & relatives have asked me why I’m still single.. I had no answer for that.. but now I think I know why..
1. B4 this I was really busy with studies & had not much time 4 myself..
2. I was afraid that I might get hurt again
3. I had 2 be a lil bit careful in choosing a special one coz this will decide my future…

5 comments:

Wahidah said...

insyaAllah u will meet ur soulmate one fine day..juz jgn berhenti berharap kay...i wish u all da best...

fifa said...

dont worry darling..sooner or later..u'll find the 'one'..amin..

Azwa said...

Thanks :) InsyaAllah.. amin :)

Anonymous said...

dont worry dear.. i experienced d same feeling b4.. u'll find ur mr right.. just byk2kn bdoa ye n keep ur eyes open.. sometimes kite xperasan jodoh kite hanye d dpn mata je.. wishing u only d best sweetie..

Wahidah said...

yeah...all da best wa..