Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, April 3, 2008

Holiday!

I can’t believe it that it’s already 2 weeks since we started our holiday…huhu I didn’t do anything much 4 the past 2 weeks hehe what a waste! I took 1 week 2 cleared all my stuff in Ipoh.. there were too many things!! Byk sgt barang.. even though I have thrown some of the unwanted things… At the same time, I have cleared my wardrobe 2 kill the free time.. n found some of the sweetest card and presents that some people gave 2 me since few years back..among my favourites are ;

Love can lift us to our feet
And teach us how 2 dance
Dare us to believe again
And take another chance

In all the world,
There is no heart for me like yours,
In all the world,
There is no love for you like mine.

Tiada siapa yg akan mengaku,
Melawan takdir yg telah tentu
Walaupun jauh beribu batu,
Hatiku kan tetap setia padamu


Next- I need 2 loose some weight. I can’t control eating, too many delicious food here. since I’m at home, everyday I will have tea time hehe makan goreng pisang la, big apple or j.co’s donuts, lecka lecka ice cream, brownies, chocolates & many more huhu…
My weight has gone up drastically, maybe coz of the temptations of eating good food and also lack of physical activities like walking. Hehe 1 month ago, my daily activities include, climbing up & down the hospital stairs, walking around the wards searching 4 cases… but now, I only walk in the house.. hehe maybe I should start jogging.
As fizah suggested 2 buy MTV dance workout vcd 2 sweat it up. But couldn’t find it, so I bought another dance workout CD “pump it up”. It was a great VCD.. I have 2 try it 4 more than 1 week 2 see 4 the results. Hope it works!! hehe

2 comments:

Wahidah said...

new blog ha??
keep it up....

fifa said...

wa..nice blog..i loike~!!keep on blogging so that i'll not miss ur life story ya..