Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, April 30, 2008

My wish list


My wish list….this is my wish list 4 this year & I have done some of it… hope I’ll can complete it by end of this year…

1. I wish that all my problems will disappear n I want 2 be haPPy always..
2. pass my exam and make my parents proud --> Alhamdullilah I’ve made it through.. hope that i'll be a good doctor.
3. to get posted to a hospital near home…Hosp Universiti, HUKM or Hosp. Selayang…
4. to see my friends in Kota Kinabalu after exam --> been there on mid April..
5. buy a new handphone coz my PDA has been broken seen 2 months ago, had no time 2 buy
bcoz of the exam…
6. to find my soulmate, get married soon and live happily ever after hehe --> still searching n waiting…
7. holiday with friends --> wonderful holiday with shix n nadia in PD.
8. holiday around Malaysia, Singapore, Bali, Australia…
9. To perform Umrah in Mecca with family if I passed the exam.. --> I’ll be leaving in 6 hours. pray that I will have a safe journey n will find serenity there..
10. I want 2 be a better person, physically, mentally n spiritually…
11. loose weight & live healthy..
12. learn something new like a language…
13.have lots of money or save more money hehe :)

1 comment:

Wahidah said...

have a nice journey...