Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, April 25, 2008

memories

Sabah.. 6 years has passed by.. many things happened along the way… I once told my parents that I would really love 2 go back 2 Kota Kinabalu if I passed the exam n I did. I was very excited 2 go back 2 Kota Kinabalu on 15th-17th April…when I stepped foot in KK, I realized many things has changed.. I nearly can’t recognized the city of kota kinabalu.. it has totally changed & there are many buildings around.. it reminded me of Penang.. there were Waterfront, warisan square & many more new buildings… for those who didn’t know..i was in Kota Kinabalu for 3 years..my dad was transferred there when I was in form 4… it was a new beginning 4 me but it was also an eye opener.. I have 2 learnt 2 adapt with the surroundings.. being the new girl in town was not easy at 1st. apart from that, I’ve learnt many lessons in life here… about friendship, love n life. I had met great friends, Mon,Wani,Ham, syazwan, Yazir, jaja, meen, lina, zahrah n the list goes on.. n 1 thing for sure, I had build great memories here that I would never forget.. I remembered the good old days in All saints school, playing bowling with yazir , sufri n lina … n it was the first time I saw my name in the newspaper in the sport section… if I’m not mistaken, it was Borneo post.. I miss playing bowling for tournament. The last 1 was during UNIKL sports carnival last year.


Btw, I had a great time during my visit 2 KK. It was rather a time 4 meeting up friends n visit my previous should I saw hometown hehe that night, we met up my best friend mon n ham with ten n irwan.. I had a great time.. 1 thing I like was the sabah accent.. hehe lama sudah bah ndak ckp sabah.. lupa sudah .. I had totally forgotten how 2 speak sabah slang until I heard my friends talking 2 themselves that night… had some difficulty 2 adapt at first. Hehe we had so many things 2 catch up 4 the times that passed by 4 the past 6 years, after dinner at jesselton point, we continued supper at Coffee bean til 12 am..thank u 4 ham & E1 blanja ktorang ;)

The next day, we went 2 Kundasang with mon which is the highlands… it was our 3rd time actually… it brings all the great memories...n it was peaceful..the sceneries were breathtaking..it overlooked the Mount Kinabalu.. I’ve never climb Mount Kinabalu, maybe in future I should try.. b4 i forget, thanks mon 4 being a great friend... pejam celik, dah 7 tahun we are friends.. hehe it was nice 2 meet u in KK, usually mon yg dtg KL. hehe
for more info, check out ween's blog http://nazween.wordpress.com/ coz she had blog in the details.. i just don't want 2 repeat the same thing..


before coming back home, we stopped by SESB 2 see taj.. it was nice 2 see her after 6 years.. usually, we only chat through YM.. I had a great time in KK, hope that i have the chance 2 go back there after few years or maybe when i have my own family hehe :)






No comments: