Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, February 2, 2009

25.....

ween with shik...
birthday dinner with shik @ chilis


25th birthday celebration dinner @ Concorde
ibu n abah :)


Time flies… sometimes it’s hard for me to believe that I’m 25 this year…just felt like it was yesterday that I start studying in medical school.. hehe time flies n sometimes I had no time to reflect on the things that happen along the journey of life. However, I am thankful n grateful to Allah because I was given the chance to see n live in this wonderful world until today. Alhamdulillah, I am able to live n achieved what I want in life. This year birthday celebration was wonderful.. my sms inbox was full on 15th january with birthday wishes, thanks :) on that day, I was in the gynae clinic.. I went out to buy cake for everyone in the clinic. I was surprised by my collogues, when the actually bought cakes for me n they sang birthday songs… I was really flattered n happy.. couldn’t stop smiling :) that night, I went out for dinner with ween n shik @ chilies.. although I was quite tired due to postcall, but I had a great time.. a new friend of mine, bought me a box of choc, thanks :) that weekend, we had our birthday dinner @ Concorde hotel… The food was tasty + band singing great songs = happy… my best friend joe also belanja dinner @ izzi.. food was great, love the choc cake-yummy :)

as I reached quarter decade, i have a few wishes for my birthday;

1. I would be able to see this wonderful world as long as I live
2. The important people in my life, Ibu, Abah n ween will always be cherished with good health , happiness n blessings.
3. to find or meet my true love/ soulmate
4. my father’s second surgery for Achilles tendor tear will be a success…
5. my sister would have a wonderful n happy wedding
6. my good friend in UK will be strong to face his illness n chemotherapy
7. my cousin to recover from SLE…
8. my grandmother will recover from her illness soon
9. I wish that the suffering of people in Gaza will come to an end
10. I wish that I would be a better person…
11. Lastly, I wish that Allah will hear my wishes n doa n will make it come true.. insyaAllah

2 comments:

firdaus said...

im so touching when i look on ur list of wishes...may Allah blessed u my friend...Amin....

Wahidah said...

mudahan2 sur wishlist tu dimakbulknNya...