Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, January 18, 2009

My best friend's wedding....

Too many things happen lately..I wanted to share all of them but I have too little time ..let me start about my best friend’s wedding… I went to pokka’s wedding in December… having thought that I don’t want 2 miss my best friend’s wedding… I went and took leave 2 months before n booked flight to Kota Bharu… it was my first time stepping foot in Kota Bharu.. I’ve never been there since I was born… when I arrived at the airport, pokka was very welcoming n so kind enough to even pick us up at the airport abt 4 hours before his akad nikah… thanks!! We checked in a small, cosy hotel Crystal Lodge... it is a small hotel but it has astro channels n wi-fi.. hehe then we went for tea @ kopitiam

That night was beautiful.. although it was drizzling.. it was a dark night filled with stars.. we went to Pokka’s house first.. his mother was nice, giving us some snacks before following the “ rombongan” to Asmath’s house…I sat beside his mother, waiting anxiously as pokka said his "lafaz"… I’m so excited to see my best friend getting married. pokka look so calm, wearing white baju melayu… alhamdulillah, with 1 lafaz.. he & asmath were united as husband n wife at that night...

The next day, we went for their reception @ Asmath’s house… both of them look beautiful in brownish-gold persalinan… i enjoyed the food.. to capture my best friend's happiest moment on his wedding, it's a memorable moment for me ..to my best friend, Pokka & his beautiful wife, Asmath.. Selamat Pengantin Baru… semoga berkekalan hingga ke akhir hayat.. for the beautiful couple, May Allah bless your wedding forever...amin..

1 comment:

Wahidah said...

wah best kan attend kwn baik nya majlis...can;t wait wa punya majlis plak