Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, February 9, 2009

Al-fatihah...

If u can remember i wrote about 1 of my wishes for my birthday is so that my grandmother will recover from her illness... however, early morning of 4th February my grandmother (Pah) passed away in UMMC.. ibu called me @ 3am.. however, i was sleeping because too tired tagging that night. I just realised the message @ 4a.m.. when i called ibu @ 4.30a.m, she was in the hospital.. Pah passed away with no one beside her except the maid.. she was diagnosed to have acute renal failure with electrolyte imbalance & COPD about 2 months ago. since then she was in the hospital. the last time I visited her in UMMC was 2 days before that..her condition was improving n she was supposed to be discharged on that day. I took emergency leave that day n rush back home..her body was sent to my house for solat jenazah just before she was buried in Tanah Perkuburan Shah Alam..it was a very sad moment when I gave her my last goodbye kiss...the only thing that i can give her is my prayers n Al-fatihah.. hope she will rest in peace... I am sad to see my grandfather, Aki.. his love towards Pah was beyond eternity.. everyday, Aki will asked us to send him to Hospital. He will just stay there n hold her hand..

Eventhough, when Pah was alive she will nag, or give bad comments.. deep down inside she's very caring..I miss her already...May Allah bless her soul in heaven...INsyaAllah..

3 comments:

JeP said...

the lost of someone so dear always comes as a tragedy. i pray that your loss shall bring you more to gain in the eyes of God Almighty.

wishing you good borne strength to get by your grandmother's passing. be strong and believe that all this is God's will, and that in the end we shall all return to Him.

my regards to your family and aween.

Jeff

Wahidah said...

Takziah to wa and family..tabah kay

Suhaimi Zainol said...

Al-Fatihah to opah !

I really missed her!