Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, February 2, 2009

a new beginning...

ween & me :)


Alhamdulillah, recently my sis, ween is engaged to her beloved fiancée, aiman.. after more than 3 years of being together, they were engaged in a small n simple engagement in my house in Shah Alam..it was a wonderful n sweet purple engagement …on 26th of January, the ceremony started @ 11.30 am with tahlil from the people in the neighbourhood so that this engagement ceremony will be blessed.. with the help of makeup artist, my sis look glowing beautiful that day :) as purple is the theme, ween wore purple lace baju kurung n all the hantaran were in purple… aiman’s family n relatives came @ about 1 pm with 7 hantaran in silver colour with beautiful English roses.. after the family discussion, aiman’s mother put the engagement ring to ween’s finger. I was a lil bit emotional @ that time.. hehe.deep down in my heart, I was happy till I nearly shed a tear… I was happy coz at last they are engaged after all the things that they face throughout the journey.. Alhamdulillah… soon she will be married to aiman….n we will have a new family member.. n I will have my only one brother in law hehe btw, thank you for those who came n make the ceremony much merrier.. friends, family n neighbours.. to my lovely sister, ween & her fiancée aiman, happy engagement! i can't wait for the wedding...

No comments: