Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, January 27, 2011

We are 1 :)

Alhamdulillah, i had the chance to celebrate my 1st wedding anniversary on 24th January with my hubby :) As i celebrate my 1st anniversary, I'm thankful that i have a loving husband & a sweet daughter, i couldn't ask for more.. they are my precious apart from my family..

I decided to celebrate our first anniversary at somewhere quiet.. so we went to ShangriLa Putrajaya that night.. had wonderful dinner @ Azur.. the restaurant was decorated in blue with dim light..facing beautiful sceneries of putrajaya.. romantic :) The food main course was delicious..


beautiful lights

Salmon & seabass

Baked chicken with cheese
Thank u hubby for the wonderful card & present.. I love it so much :) Happy 1st anniversary sayang.. . I'm grateful to have found you... May Allah blessed our marriage with lot's of love & happiness :)



3 comments:

dialicious said...

happy anniversary..1st time rasanya visit ur blog..quite surprised dat my blog link is in ur blog list.i normally do speed reading on blogs as i hv limited time to use d internet but honestly ur prev entries are interesting dat got me hooked..
u also 1st time dropped a comment on my blog kan..hehe..will save ur link on my list after this:)

Azwa said...

hi diah.. thanks for the wishes :) yup, this is the first time i dropped a comment on ur blog.. usually i've not much time to read /write blog due to nature of my job.. but since i'm in confinement leave, i have so much free time.. i enjoyed reading ur blog.. but sayang sgt i didn't read it before my wedding.. if not, i will have more tips for preparation of my big day.. thanks for reading my blog too.. take care dear

Azwa said...

by the way, my pelamin was from rass deco too... i saw ur pic in pengantin magazine & fell in love with the pelamin.. hehe