Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Twenty seven :)



Alhamdulillah, i am now 27 years old..getting older by a year.. hope that i'm more wiser ..hmm, time flies..It feels just like yesterday I celebrate my 25th birthday hehe I'm thankful that i was able to celebrate my birthday this year as a wife to my hubby Ariza & mother to Arianna Sofea.. Thank u hubby for the beautiful bouquet.. every year, hubby never missed to buy bouquet.. love u sayang..
I celebrate my birthday with hubby & Arianna this year, started with birthday lunch @ my favourite place, Chili's Empire & birthday dinner @ D'tandoor.. My parents were not around @ that time, they went to Penang for my cousin's wedding...Ween was in Labuan.. but she managed to sent a birthday present by post,, thanks :)


My birthday wishes this year:
  • to loose weight.. to get back my pre-pregnancy weight (50kg).. 5 kgs to loose..
  • to save money @ least RM10,000 /year
  • to be more organized in life..
  • to have a family holiday with ibu , abah & ween
& the list goes on...


No comments: