Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, January 29, 2011

2 months old ++

My precious little Arianna is 2 months old ++ ..  I've learned & noticed that she has grown taller & bigger .. on her last checkup @ SDMC, Subang Jaya, she had her circumcision done & her latest weight was 4.7kg.. gained another 1 kg since the last checkup.. ALhamdulillah... it's good to know that she's growing well.. I have noticed that she had more eye contact with me & tried cooing when I talked to her.. She likes to give her social smile when u smile/talk to her.. It's actually good to talk to ur baby since newborn.. although they wouldn't understand, but it will give good stimulation.. I'm enjoying my precious time with my lil baby, enjoyed watching her so happy while bathing, her sweet lil smile, her cute lil voice when calling her name.. i would really miss it when i start working again..  about a week ++ from now..huhu

No comments: