Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, December 16, 2010

My precious baby Arianna Sofea


Sorry for not updating lately.. busy with the lil one. Alhamdulillah I have safely delivered a baby girl on 10/11/2010 @ 5.53am.. small baby 2.93kg.
Let me share stories of my delivery.. At 38 weeks, I went for a regular antenatal check up @ SDMC ..1st time I did my CTG.. For those who don’t know, CTG is done to check for any contractions and fetal heart beat. My Obstetrician, Dr Delaila told me my baby’s head is fully engaged but there was no contraction at all… CTG showed straight line… hehe not even a bit.. she predicted i would not deliver anytime soon.. maybe 1 week later..2 days later, I went to One Utama with ibu & ween because Auntie Ida wanted to give a lunch treat before I deliver. That morning we went for an early lunch @ Delicious. I had a yummy lunch, grilled balsamic mushroom sandwiches, drink iced chocolate & shared a few desserts hehe, Brownies ice cream, bread & butter pudding & apple crumble yummy…
at about 3pm, I went to the toilet & felt wet… I thought I accidentally pee on my undergarment.. But it became more & more @ 6pm… with some show..
Then later @ 7 pm, I started to feel the contraction pain..at first it felt like “ perut memulas” hehe so, I thought because of too much eating during lunch hehe..

At 8pm, suddenly I felt a gush of fluid from down there..my waterbag broke & that time I knew that the time has come.. Initially I wanted to wait until longer, but I couldn’t because the contraction pain was very painful,.. I couldn’t sit at all … I was sweating… so, Ibu adviced to go to the hospital…. Alhamdulillah abah gave a piece of paper with some surah n gave me air zam2 to drink.. Abah reminded me to read the surah for a smooth delivery… I was thankful that my parents, sister & hubby were there..

We arrived at the labour room @ 11.30pm.. Dr Delaila did the VE & os was 3cm.. She advised me for epidural as my contractions were too strong 3-4 in 10... 1cm for every hour.. means i have to stand the pain for another 7 hours.. Alhamdulillah, after epidural, the pain was less.. At least I can lie on the bed comfortably.. But I still couldn’t sleep… my hubby was seating on a chair beside me… he couldn’t sleep either.. Both of us were very excited .. Waiting to see our baby..

At about 5.20am…they told me it’s time to push, os was already 10cm..usually i'm the one who asked my patient's to push but now i know It is actually difficult to push..difficult to describe as well hehe. I heard subuh azan at 5.50am & soon after that i delivered my baby… Alhamdulillah, she came out smoothly.. Without epi.. I only had 1st degree tear Alhamdulillah.. Syukur Alhamdulillah, everything went smoothly. Thank u sayang for being there during my difficult times..



We decided to name our lil girl.. Arianna Sofea Bt Md Ariza.. Arianna means lively, Sofea means wisdom.. Giving birth is a wonderful experience.. I'm thankful to Allah for giving me & hubby this precious gift.. Hopefully I could be a good mother to Arianna Sofea & dedicated wife to my hubby, Ariza.. InsyaAllah..
Thank u everyone for the wonderful wishes & doa :)

No comments: