Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, December 20, 2010

beautiful bouquet




I love bouquet.. to receive a bouquet is a wonderful feeling.. it's therapeutic..do u know that by looking at a bunch of beautiful flowers everyday can make u happy? It's striked me the idea 2 write about bouquet when i saw my friend, Erleena received a bouquet of roses for her 1st year wedding anniversary.. the last bouquet I received was during my 26th birthday early this year by my hubby (@ that time was fiancee :P) . he loves to give me flowers & i love it... hehe Hope that i'll get more & more in future.. hehe

This was my akad's wedding bouquet.. courtesy of my bff, shik...



i love this cute peonies...

and this unique tulips... difficult to get here

and this beautiful blue hydrangeas...

this was 1 of my hantaran masa my engagement... love the combination green cream so much..


and these sweet orchids...

calla lillies....


this lovely purple bouquet...


lovely peach .....

can i have this for my birthday, sayang? hehe


i love pink....



dusky pink roses with soft green double lisianthus, complemented by a profusion of tiny pink waxflower, green berries and seasonal foliages.



Hot pink Gerbera daisies, with pink roses & ranunculus and fragrant white hyacinth arranged in a glass bubble bowl.


don't u wish u have this lovely bouquet on ur table..i wish i can have a beautiful bouquet every day.. hehe or at least every week...




No comments: