Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, December 16, 2010

A mother's feeling

I never knew how it feels to be a mother until i become one... at this moment i couldn't imagine how my mother took care of me & my twin sister when we were small... taking care of my only lil one pun is sometimes tiring, but i enjoyed it so much... having 2 babies at the same time must be double the tiredness... Thank u so much Ibu for taking care of me ...

Before i become a mother, i didn't understand why some parents will cry during blood taking for their children... but when my baby Arianna was admitted to the hospital for jaundice, then i knew how it feels.. it's sad to see when they poke her to get the blood for investigations... i didnt' realized that tears falling down my cheek when i see her crying.. Arianna was admitted for 3 days for jaundice... we stayed at the hospital for phototherapy.. Her TSB (total serum bilirubin) was 356 but Alhamdulillah after 2 days it dropped to 175.. I was very happy when she was discharged..

Arianna Sofea, mama will always be with u ....


2 comments:

SuE KasSiM said...

now u know how it feels eh wa...sedihkan..

SuE KasSiM said...

sedih kan wa.huhu