Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, November 8, 2009

sweet pink engagement

sorry for not updating again for so long because i was quite busy in paeds 3 months ago...almost every weekend working or oncall.. but currently i'm in surgery... very relaxing surgery but stressful at times.. many things to share, my engagement, his birthday, raya & many more


~My sweet pink engagement~
On 1st July 2009, his parents including his sister came to my house for merisik.. unfortunately, i was working.. only my sis & parents were at home... & they have decided for our engagement to be held on 15th August..

I woke up very early on that saturday morning to get ready for this meaningful event. Kak Zetty from Butik Udaimatunnur ( formely known as butik syahirah) did my makeup.. & while waiting for the rombongan from his side, my photographer zulhelmi taib took some shots of me & my friends.. thanks for the beautiful pictures :) then, at about 11 am, his rombongan which include his family, extended family & close friends came with 7 dulang of hantarans... I was sitting at the petite pelamin while waiting for his mother to put on the engagement ring to my little finger... & Alhamdulillah everything went well... I'm currently engaged to this wonderful guy whom i loved..& soon to be my husband in a few months.







Thank you for everyone who came & make this wonderful moment more meaningful.. Thank you for ibu & abah who make this event came true..love u all.

No comments: