Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, November 27, 2009

His 26th birthday :)



sorry again for updating so late hehe His 26th birthday was on 16th August 2009....it's on the same day with IBu & Abah's wedding anniversary & 1 day after our engagement... that afternoon, me, ween , aiman brought my parents to celebrate their wedding anniversary.. that night I brought my fiancee to Seri Angkasa Revolving restaurant, KL tower for a romantic dinner... he was very happy because he wanted to go there for a long time.. it was my 2nd time..we arrived there a lil bit late at 8.30pm & it was fully booked although i had made the reservation 1 month earlier hehe.. then after 5 minutes, we were given table 37 ..the sceneries was beautiful with glittering KLCC nearby... after having a wonderful dinner n opening presents... we went back home..






to my dearest fiancee, Ariza.. haPPy 26th birthday... semoga Allah panjangkan umur & dimurahkan rezeki selalu :) hope that u will always filled with lots of love, faith & happiness. I love u always..hope that next year we will be celebrating ur birthday as husband & wife..insyaAllah..

No comments: