Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, November 29, 2008

stress...


sorry 4 not updating for quite a long time... i've always wanted 2 share something abt my latest work... but due to heavy workload and time constraint, i have no time 2 do so. Obstetric n gynae posting.. it's more stressful then haPpy times. i would say i miss medical ward!! huhu i started in labour room where my 1st week was like hell .many unfortunate, bad things haPpen.. i nearly felt like quiting but some1 told me to be strong n just pray that everything will be fine.... i have never give up, however i really felt that in my first few weeks in obstetric. I was blame for the the things that i do.. n worst thing that i was blame for the things that i didn't do!! sometimes when i'm tired, the thing that keep me smiling is to see cute babies in the labour room. so cute!


in gynae ward... me & aishah is taking care of cancer patient..dealing with this patient makes me feel grateful for the things that i have in life.. n i'll pray that i would never ever have to go through what the patient went through.. i wish they would not have 2 suffer... evrytime i would always tell myself n 2 them that everything will be alright..but deep down inside i know it's not going to be much better... hope that they will always be strong...i'm still hoping for rainbow after

heavy rain..

i have 2 endure this posting for another 2 months... wish me luck...

No comments: