Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, September 1, 2008

august... haPpiness...

Sorry 4 the late entry… many things happen last month but I’m too busy 2 make an entry.. hehe convocation on the 6th of august was a great event… it was an unexplainable feeling …to receive the scroll of MBBS degree from the pro cancellor in the DTC, UM…it was nice 2 see my collegues after 2 months working… most of us look different.. hehe many people told me that I look very thin… yup, I lost a few kgs since I started working… 6 kgs to be exact… due 2 the workload, sometimes I missed my meals.. hehe my best friend, shix came n she was the camerawomen of the day. Thanks 4 the beautiful pix shix. Surprisingly, ezzad and eleena was there too… it was nice 2 see my good friends, nadia, joe, fairuz, shuk..btw, thank u for the pressie n flowers.. had too many flowers that day till my ibu n abah had to hold it 4 us…
the next day, we went 2 bangsar 4 photoshoot… after that, we went for post graduation lunch at concorde hotel, shah alam… it was my treat! :) the food was great…..



HapPy anniversary ibu n abah :) 16th August was my parent’s anniversary… I will always pray that u will blessed with lots of love n haPPinesS always..aminn..


No comments: