Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, September 1, 2008

ramadhan....



I decided 2 take leave for the long holiday of merdeka…i'm tired of working..hehe need some time 4 myself. I could say that the 3 days leaves were well spent.. hehe had settled a few many important things.. that morning, we went 2 shah alam 2 settled some important things,, then, we went shopping for raya in shah alam.. unfortunately, didn’t buy any baju kurung coz I remember I have 2 more baju kurung that I haven’t wear n plus I don’t think I will get the chance 2 wear it coz only have 2 days off 4 raya… it will be my first raya in my new hse in Shah Alam… looking 4ward 2 it.. for the past 24 years, it has been a routine 2 go back 2 perak n penang.. I guess, it’s time for some changes…

Then, yesterday we went 2 one utama 2 meet kak hana.. kak hana will be leaving 2 UK in September.. gonna miss her so much. She has been an older sis for me n ween… went lunch at our fav place chilis… after having a good 3 hours chat with kak hana, we went back.. … me n ween decided 2 give a present 4 ibu… we bought a new nokia hp 4 ibu coz she had been using her previous hp for 5 years…hehe luckily ibu like her new hp..haPPy :)

Today, I decided 2 stay at home… as fasting month has just started… I spent time cleaning wardrobe, checking e-mails, updating blog n updating my knowledge as well .. hehe I’ll be finishing medicine posting soon.. have 2 study hard. Hehe i took leave coz i wanted 2 break fast with my family on the 1st day of ramadhan...


HapPY ramadhan.. hope that all of us will be blessed with lots of haPpiness in this holy month.. have time 2 recite our prayers.. insyaAllah, it will come true..

1 comment:

Wahidah said...

selamat menjalani ibadah puasa wa....