Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, January 12, 2013

arrival of baby boy Adam Hariz


Salam everyone… sorry for not updating so long… been busy with work & arrival of my new baby boy.. Alhamdulillah, I have safely delivered a baby boy named Adam Hariz on 25th December 2012 at 8.48am at SDMC Subang Jaya. this baby boy was delivered 2 weeks earlier with birth weight of 3.38kg.. It was a fast delivery … I started having show ( bleeding) at around 4.30am.. started having contraction pain at around 5 am.. I waited for 1 hour until 6 am before I woke up my husband at 6 am when I couldn’t stand the pain…
By the time we packed our things & drove to SDMC , I reached there around 7 in the morning.. VE ( vaginal examination) was done by midwife & I was shocked when she told me, it’s already 7cm. Contractions were very strong at that time 3 in 10.  My O&G consultant, Dr Delaila came around 8am & broke my amniotic fluids… by that time it’s already 8cm… the pain was more after that.. because I’m already 8cm,  they can only give me Entonox gas for analgesia.. & believe me it doesn’t help at all… I was in excruciating pain… was crying at times.. only at this time, I only felt the true pain of labour..

I never felt that pain before… when I delivered Arianna, I was on epidural.. because at that time my amniotic fluid was leaking first..& I was only 3cm at that time.. when on epidural, I could only felt butterflies on my stomach & the rest of the lower extremeties were numb..
Then after 30 minutes of pushing, at last my baby boy were delivered… & the pain was automatically disappear.. I was crying.. nothing can describe my feeling at that time… Alhamdulillah, I managed to go through all this pain to meet my little khalifah …

It was a difficult time to choose the best name for him… me & hubby were a little bit busy before the arrival of my baby boy… hubby was having his final year exam whereas I was having pre master entrance exam.. only after the baby boy was born, we have the time to choose the name.. We decided to name him Adam Hariz… Adam is one of the prophets name while Hariz means pemelihara…  Hope that he will be a good son insyaAllah :)

I could say that this previous pregnancy was full of ups & down… I had no morning sickness in the early pregnancy…but I was admitted at 32 weeks of pregnancy for premature contraction. Was given i.m dexa twice to mature baby’s lung.. it was painful.. then at 37weeks, I had high fever while working until was observed in labour room, hospital sungai buloh… Alhamdulillah Ya Allah.. u gave me strength to be able to go through this wonderful pregnancy which I will miss so much.

Thank you everyone for the wonderful wishes & doa :) 



No comments: