Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, March 3, 2012

January... the month of happiness :)

salam & hi everyone.. hope it's not too late to wish Happy new year..hehe this is the 2nd update for this year ..so sorry for not updating for a long time...  many things to share but i'll make a summary of what has happen lately.. in the month of January... it was a month of happiness & celebration because i celebrated my birthday & my wedding anniversary ..
15th January 2012... my 28th birthday..time really flies hehe sometimes i just can't believe it that in 2 years time i'll reach the big 30.. but Alhamdulillah, i'm grateful to Allah that i have the chance to live in this beautiful world.. i'm blessed with a wonderful family, a supportive & understanding husband & a cute lil daughter..not forgetting caring parents & lovely sister..
this year my beloved hubby bought my iphone 4s for me...i've been wanting a new phone since june last year when my previous samsung phone camera broke down..that samsung was my wedding hantaran.. so i was reluctant at first to change to a new phone..


then, later that afternoon we went to Mid Valley for birthday lunch at my favourite place hehe Chili's..

Mama & Arianna Sofea...

lil princess, Arianna with papa :)

yummy Mushroom Jack fajitas & texas cheese fries...
then since we were in Mid Valley, i took the chance of shopping some things..hehe bought a few shawl from Arzu.. since ada promotions, buy 1 free 1 :)


then, went back home to my in laws house... later that night, hubby bought a cake & celebrated with hubby's family.. thank u so much :)

my L.O.V.E :)

Arianna looking at the orea cheesecake :)
The next birthday celebration with ween & my family when ween came back from labuan for holiday... went to Windmill restaurant for dinner.. 
yummy sizzling chicken
28 years together..ween is my twin sister & my best friend.. we are identical twin with 4 minutes difference..

thanks ween for the present.. love it so much... Although we are far apart, she can read my mind..hehe :)

24th Janaury 2012 ..was my 2nd wedding anniversary.. Alhamdulillah, it has been 2 wonderful years.. with a lot of ups & down.. I'm thankful enough that i have a caring, understanding husband...wonderful father for my daughter Arianna Sofea..love u always..

L.O.V.E
That day was chinese new year holiday..there were not many cars going towards centre of KL.. so i decided to celebrate our anniversary @ Al-Amar Express, Bukit Bintang.. i have read a few reviews on this Lebanese food.. & was excited to try it..

In front of the restaurant...

mix chawarma platter... marinated chicken & beef kebab served with fries & bread.. sangat sedap because u can really taste the marinated chicken.. yummy :)
chicken Manakeesh, lebanese pizza....
the fresh kebab ingredients...

beautiful & comfy interiors...
after that me & Ariza decided to walk to pavillion since the united buddy bears were there... Arianna was excited to see the bears.. hehe colourful big bears..


After a few hours in pavillion, then we decided to go back home... hehe but before that i just can't resist to enter Sephora @ Starhill..

lipsticks & eye pallete from sephora.. the smell is fruity & lively :)

that's it for now... hehe this post is too long already... hehe will update again real soon.. before that, thank u so much for friends, relatives & family for the birthday & anniversary wishes... thank u for all the kind wishes & doa ..ok then ..tata for now..

No comments: