Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, March 14, 2011

My best friends wedding

sorry for neglecting this blog for  more than1 month .. i've been busy.. as u all know, i have started working after 3 months of maternity leave..trying to organize myself as a working mother .. it's not easy but i'm trying to cope.. Alhamdulillah, so far i'm coping.. too many things to share but i have too little time... hehe Just wanted to update about my best friends wedding... My best friend shik finally tie the knot after more than 8 years of love story with kojek.. Shik was my roomate in Asasi Sains together with ween.. SHik n kojek met during asasi.. n Alhamdulillah their relationship lasted until they were united as husband & wife on 29th January 2011 at shik's house.. Shik was always there during my wedding & ween's wedding.. i wanted to be there, helping with the preparation but unfortunately i was busy with my new role as a mother to Arianna Sofea. These are some of the wedding pix... 

beautiful bride

akad nikah 29 jan
love this beautiful pelamin from Suri Butik :)
the wives & mommies
with hubby & arianna
dewan perdana felda reception
Selamat Pengantin baru to Shik & Kojek.. have a wonderful married life .May ur marriage will be filled with lots of love & happiness..

No comments: