Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, October 26, 2010

my baby shower ~ 17 October 2010

My baby shower was organized by my dearest sister ween & also with the help of my hubby & family... It was a surprise baby shower.. i went back to my parents house on that evening n was shocked to see most of my close friends were there.. thanks 4 coming Alia & Fazli, Shik, Nadia & Hafizzi, Anne & hubby, & jaja.. i really appreciate it . thanks for the baby book-shik, baby jumper from anne, baby towel from alia n baby accesories from nadia :)


The food and companion was great.. thanks to my sis ween, hubby n ibu & abah for organizing a sweet baby shower for me... i'm grateful to have this wonderful family with me through my pregnancy.. Please pray that i have a smooth delivery :)

No comments: