Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, December 7, 2008

TO the mOst beauTiful perSOn in My life...haPpy birthDay


celebrating birthday @ Sheraton Subang...

hAPpy birThday ibu... on 3rd December 2008, she's now 56... to the most beautiful perSon in my life.. HaPPy birthDay... i wish All the haPPiness in the world for u.. InsyaAllah, Allah will bless all of us forever..

Ibu... thank u because of u i will never lose sight of the truly impt things in my life
life warmth, joy and happiness
Because u taught me how to see with my heart
your example had given me footsteps to follow
ur encouragement has given me wings to fly
ur love will always be a part of me whereever i go in life

YOur the best.. n i love u so much...

1 comment:

Wahidah said...

lamanya tk update blog wa..happy belated bufday to ur mom...